Add your fleet vehicles into your fleet, so that they are recorded and available within Izix.
This feature's availability depends on your subscription plan and role.
A fleet vehicle is a vehicle (car, bike, etc.) belonging to an organization. It is available to users of the organization who have receive the authorization to use that vehicle.
The organization administrator can define different groups of shared fleet vehicles, for which they have full management rights. These shared vehicle groups will allow the organization to segment the bookings of the vehicles in its fleet in an intelligent and optimal way for its users (e.g. Electric fleet vehicles, cargo bikes, etc.).
In which case should you add fleet vehicles?
There are two types of vehicles in Izix:
- Personal vehicles that users link to their own profile;
- Fleet vehicles belonging to the organization, divided into groups, that can be made bookable by the users of the organization to whom the authorization has been given.
You have the possibility to define different sharing groups for which you have full rights to create, edit and delete both groups and vehicles. If your organization is investing in new shared vehicles for your users, it is essential that you add these new vehicles into Izix in order to take them into account in your parking lot occupancy calculation and to make them available to your users if needed.
How do you add a new vehicle to your fleet?
1. Click on "Vehicle Fleet" in the menu on the left of the screen
2. Click on the "New" button on the right side of your screen.
3. You will then be redirected to the page where you can fill in the following elements:
- License plate
- Vehicles sharing group to which the new vehicle is assigned (if the vehicle is part of a group)
4. Click on "Confirm"
Vehicles to be listed here are fleet vehicles, not users' personal vehicles.