Read how you can easily integrate additional domains into the whitelisting of the SSO integration with Azure Directory
This feature's availability depends on your subscription plan and role.
Definition: When referring to an Internet address or name, a domain or domain name is the location of a website. The domain is what is after the @ such as “izix.eu”.
Why inserting additional domains ?
To make sure that your users can connect to Izix through the SSO, add the list of domains that will be allowed to connect through your azure integration. It means that when a user with an email coming from this domain tries to connect to our system with Azure, we will check if this user is enable to connect to your organization in Izix. If yes, they will be to continue with connection.
How to insert additional domains
1. Click at the left on "Settings"
2. Click then on "Integrations"
3. Click at the right on SSO :
4. You will then be able to click on "Azure AD"
5. You are then in the configuration screen with Azure AD
6. You need then to click on "Edit" at the right top to modify or add any additional domain that you would like to whitelist
7. Activate the button and click on the + to add new domains
8. Once the data is filled in click on "Confirm"