Learn what SSO is and how to log in through SSO.
Definition: Single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication method that enables users to securely authenticate with multiple applications and websites by using just one set of credentials.
Log in for the first time on Izix app through SSO
- Download the Izix app
- Use the link provided by your administrator to be able to connect on web: connect to this URL
- Insert your credentials on this webpage
- Once connected, click at the left bottom on the men icon
- Click on QR code
- Take your mobile device
- Click on the Izix app to open it
- Click on the login page "Connect to the application through QR Code"
- Scan the QR Code with your application (login with QR Code)