Set up a visitor access to be able to create visits, so that people outside of your company can access the parking lot.
This feature's availability depends on your subscription plan and role.
Definition: A visitor is an external user of the organization having a temporary access to the parking lot of the organization. A visitor access is an access type that will allow system administrators and secretaries to create visits.
Why creating a visitor access?
The visitor access allows you to create bookings for visitors not belonging to your organisation (customers, consultants, delivery people, etc...). With this access, you will be able to book a parking spot for a visitor and allow them to access the parking lot through an URL link or code sent to his email address. Visitor access does not require the download and use of the Izix app.
What are the steps to follow to create a Visitor Access?
2. Click on "Administration"
3. Select "Management of Accesses"
4. Click on "New" at the top right of your screen
6. Click on "Next"
- Select if necessary the group of places in which visitors can park
- Define the name of the access in the 3 languages
- Set the start date and time for the validity period of the access
- Define the access schedule
10. Click on "Confirm
The visitor access is created. To create a visit please go to the article entitled How to create a visit?.