Share your community accesses to members to join your community, by adding them easily! See here how!
This feature's availability depends on your subscription plan and role.
Invited representatives (members) are the people (administrators of organisations) receiving invitations sent by the community manager to join their community.
The organization of an invited representative becomes a member organization of the community after acceptance of the invitation.
Member organizations can use the accesses linked to a community. Accesses linked to a community are called community accesses.
Why should I add members to my community?
Once in a community, common parkings areas can be shared amongst multiple building tenants.
Certain buildings have common parking areas that owners expect to make available to multiple tenants across the building. For owners, this would mean further optimization of limited resources, likely improving revenue and overall tenant satisfaction.
Examples: EV charging zones, common visitor's areas, handicap spots, bikes zone, event parking, and more generally all unleased spots.
The member organizations that you have added into your community will be able to use the community accesses you have linked to your community on their end.
How can I add members to my community?
You need to create a community before you can add any member.
Click here to see how you can create your community first.
1. Click on "Parking management interface" at the upper right corner
2. Click on the tab "Communities"
- If you did not create a community yet click here to see how to create a community
- If your community has already been created click on "Show" next to the community
4. Click on the button "Invite member(s)"
5. Insert the email address of the administrator of the organisation you want to add
6. Click on the button "Submit"
7. The member/representative has been added.
8. An invitation has been send to them. The status stays in "Pending" until they accept the invitation.
9. They need to click on "Accept invitation"
10. They then need to select the organisation they want to join
11. And click on the button "Select"
12. They then need to click on the "Confirm" button
13. They have correctly accepted their invitation and are now part of your community. The status will be displayed as "Active"
14. They will be able to use and see all your community accesses that you can add into your community, see here how.